Saturday, June 9, 2012

Young Adult Session at DUMC (1 June)




As part of the monthly HiYA (Highly Influential Young Adult) event in Damansara Methodist Utama Church (DUMC), we were invited back for the third time to speak. This time round we dealt with the age of the earth and the how Noah's flood washes away the millions of years. The greatest reward I get from such sessions is contained in a typical feedback - "Thanks for bringing such clarity to the Word of God. I now see the Bible's history with more confidence and how it all connects with the world around me."

Confidence in the authority of Scripture beginning with Genesis will spark off all sorts of enthusiasm in other areas including discipleship and evangelism. On a lighter note, I am grateful for my family - willing to stay back late - even if it means creating a makeshift rest on the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment