Sunday, March 11, 2012

An Amazing Gathering in Kuching! (9 March)


It never cease to amaze me how the Lord moves in gathering like-minded believers together! Sometimes when I feel that we are just the remaining "remnant", He surprises us by revealing to us that there are many more who are enthusiastic about a literal stand on Genesis. The Friday evening "Introduction to Creation Apologetics" seminar at Good News Fellowship, Kuching brought together the largest gathering thus far of a creation seminar which we have conducted to date. We are very grateful to the hard work and generosity of Pastor Jeff and his team at Good News Fellowship for putting this event together. Indeed, how blessed it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Initially, I was thinking - could 40kg worth of books and DVD - shipping them all the way to Kuching - would people really buy them? Again, the Lord surprise me and it was almost sold out save for a few copies! The hunger for the right Biblical worldview is real! When believers are equipped with the alternative to evolution, standing up for our faith in the absolute authority of Scripture becomes very exciting indeed! Here's a recent testimony from someone who attended the All-Asian Creation Conference last year:

"Since the conference, I have been on fire sharing this message tirelessly in churches, youth camps and among my clients overseas. It has been truly a blessing to myself and others around me.

Thank you for bringing Ken Ham and his team to Malaysia. AIG has helped me to answer  the "missing link" and now I am so excited to have answers to all these difficult questions. It gives me a boldness in sharing the Gospel like never before. What a difference when you have answers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment