Monday, March 5, 2012

Goal-Setting @Haggai Institute National Seminar (27-29 Feb)


Was privileged to conduct a class on Goal-Setting for the Haggai Institute National Seminar at Premier Hotel, Klang. It is indeed refreshing to remind myself on the importance of redeeming the time and making sure the factor of "eternity" is considered in my Life Purpose Statement. Here's my Life Purpose Statement - As a disciple of Jesus Christ, I seek to invest in leading my own family to a Christ-centered abundant life and to demonstrate the power of the Gospel to the next generation - ensuring that my children's hearts are turned towards the Lord. I will contribute through teaching, speaking and writing. I seek to challenge leaders to address the character and faith gap of the next generation by engaging and equipping them with God-honoring thinking skills and a Biblical worldview.

No comments:

Post a Comment